Friday, November 14, 2008

Footprints Feminine



I just have a quick post to share with you today as I have a million things that I have to do! I created this pretty card using my ODBD Footprints in the Sand set. I wanted to do something a little different so I masked off the images on the side of the stamp and the cut the paper with my top note bigz die by Stampin' Up!

Because the Footprints poem is fairly large in itself, I took the opportunity to add some punches and die cuts for my decorations so they didn't interfere with the beautiful wording :) I clear embossed the words themselves and added half pearls everywhere including the punched design that runs up the right side of the card.

I love how sweet and cheerful these colours are together - they remind me of Spring! A perfect perk up for the crummy weather that we are having here!

Before I end this post I would like to take the opportunity to welcome Betty Wright and Angella Crockett (Guest Designer) to the Our Daily Bread Design Team :) I know that you will adore their beautiful creations as much as I do! I also would like to send you over to visit Jane Wetzel at her brand new blog Anything but Plain Jane! Make sure you you say "Hi" for me :) lol

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs - Footprints in the Sand
Paper: Papertrey White, Crate Paper DP, Cameo Coral
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Versa Mark
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Dies, Trio Flower Punch, Fiskgars Border Punch, Half Pearls, Embossing Powder, Sponges, Dimensionals

post signature

9 comments:

Rasofiel said...

this is wonderful :D i want a cuttlebug :D thanks for sharing yor art :D I love it :D hugs from Norway :)

Anonymous said...

Kim, this is superb! The colors are magnificent!
--Becca

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow-zers girl!!!!!!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Kim, I really like the colors in this (of course lol!) and how you did the Big Shot die. Beautiful work~

Unknown said...

gorgeous card as always
thanks for sharing
love emma x

Jami said...

Stunning Kim - love the girly colors and all those marvelous pearls!!
hugs, Jami

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kim!! Love the colors and the filigrees with the flowers!!

Angel said...

Just gorgeous, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Stunning. You are so creative!