Saturday, September 27, 2008

CDS Sneak Peek - Charlie Autumn


Doesn't Charlie look like he's having fun? Fall happens to be my favourite time of the year and clearly it's Charlie's too :) Charlie Autumn is one of Clear Dollar Stamps October releases and will be available for purchase on October 1/08.


This sweet little horse has does so many activities as he is his own series of stamps over at CDS. He is one of the very talented Laurie Wilson's line of stamps and I think that he just gets cuter with every release :)


Charlie is nestled in his bed of watercoloured and popped up leaves that have a hint of Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter Pen for some highlights. The panel below him is Basic Grey DP that has been embossed with on of the new Cuttlebug Folders that CDS is now carrying. I have added stickles to all of the More Mustard matting for the touch of glitter that I seem to need on every card!! The K&Co. Designer paper on the base of the card is from a Fall specialty line that has copper foiled accents. My little maple leaf in the top corner is a sizzix die and I have added some pastels to create some dimension.

Don't forget that 'tis the season for the Clear Dollar Stamps series of sneak peeks, so please stop by all of our design team's blogs and see what everyone has been creating - you will see a variety of stamping styles and different sets that we are showcasing!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps - Charlie Autumn
Paper: Papertrey White, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Watercolour, K&Co DP, Basic Grey DP
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark, SU Markers, More Mustard, Really Rust, Old Olive
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Sizzix Leaf Die, Stickles, Aqua Painter, Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Sponges, Brads, Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

post signature

7 comments:

Jami said...

This is so adorable! Love all the layers and stitching and these fantastic colors. I agree...this may be Charlie at his cutest yet!! I just wanna jump in those leaves with him!
hugs, Jami

Lorelie Kim said...

It always amazes me what you come up with Kim! Love your Charlie card!! I'm glad my "quirks" made you giggle!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this totally cute card! I really love how you colored him and the warm, rich, inviting fall colors!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get him!! Your cards are just jaw-dropping - the papers are beautiful and your layering is incredible!!

Anonymous said...

Spectacular Kim, as always! Love all the detail and by the way ... I want to know how you sew so straight! LOL