Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Everyone needs a little fairydust...


And this card has alot of it! I like to think that glitter makes a card a little magical so this card is covered in them! I love so many of the retired stamp sets that I have been trying to collect them. I especially like the older Stampin' Up! girlie sets as they are a little bit more my style. My daughter picked this one out - she thought that this little fairy looked like "stinker bell" LOL! Ashlynn is just 2 1/2 and is just learning about the Disney princesses and how to pronounce their names :)


Tip: The photo corners on this card has been made using the scallop circle punch and the 1 1 /4 inch punches (I punched them out and then cut them into quarters) These ones were sponged with a co-ordinating ink and glitter was added to the whisper white card stock... I thought that this made a nice feminine touch.


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Fairies, Oh so Lovely
Paper: Rose Red, Papertrey White, Pretty in Pink, Unknown DP, Barely Banana
Ink: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Versa Mark, Basic Black, SU Re-inkers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Sizzix, Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Aqua Painter, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Slit Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Primas, Brads, Dimensionals, Stickles, Embossing Powders

3 comments:

gretchenhs said...

I love this fairy set, it's one of my favorites. I also use it for little girl cards, love how you popped her up. Beautiful card.

MJ said...

This card is incredible. I don't remember the last time I seen a card so well designed and so detailed. I was thinking that if you sold it you would have to charge $20 -- at least! Awesome job - superb details.

Violet said...

I am a fairy lover so I just ADORE this card!!