Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blossom Bunnies


This card was fun to watercolour as Penny Black images are just too darn adorable! This particular stamp is quite large and ended up taking up more room on my card than I planned. I really like the little flower that the bunnies are holding onto I tried to re-create that with the bunnies as the "center of my flower". The key word her is tried! lol

I am not sure that I truly love the way the card turned out...but what can you do? I was probably just a little distracted by my little munchkins who were sticking themselves to my craft room window while I was making this! Taiton and Ashlynn were playing in the yard with daddy and since my craft room window is at ground level...well, you can just imagine all the nose and hand prints stuck to the window :) They think it's funny to watch mommy sing and craft at the same time (it's almost impossible for me to be creative without music in the background for me to bop around to.



Ashlynn is the lone ranger in the picture because by the time I got my camera opportunity for a Kodak moment, her older brother ran away giggling :) - What do you think...future crafter? lol


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Penny Black, Friendship Blooms
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Papertrey White, Barely Banana, K&Co. DP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Versa Mark, So Saffron
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Embossing Powders, Brads, Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Stickles

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Another gorgeous card. I'm subscribing.

Unknown said...

I love these adorable bunnies! You got "runner up" over at www.cardoftheweek.com -- check it out at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/05/card-of-the-w-4.html