Thursday, December 13, 2012

TSGA - Ho Ho Ho!


Hi everyone! I'm just poking my nose in here for a fly by posting before I head off to my kids Family Fun Night at their school :) It's There She Goes Again week over at There She Goes and if you have never heard of it before it's where the Trendsetters make new cards with some of the older TSG sets :)




For my card, I used the Ho Ho Ho set for the images and the Holiday Cheer set for the sentiment. I just adore this sweet little reindeer! I coloured him up with my tombows and water brush, shaded him with chalk pencils and popped him up on dimensionals. The tree has stickles on the star for a some sparkle and some half pearl "ornaments" and I also added a little glossy accents on the reindeer's nose. The background was sponged with inks and then sprayed with water down acrylic paint and a mister for a snowy look.

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget to pop by the TSG blog to see what the rest of the Trendsetters made for you to see!

5 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

The coloring is outstanding on this card. I love the little button you used as an embellishment, it really seems to just "go" with the image.

slbt17 said...

lovely - you have such a way with colors!
Sandra ltb

Vicki Dutcher said...

Would ya look at that NOSE! Awesome :)

Beth Norman said...

So cute. Your watercolouring always stands out.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

what a darling image. Love your layout and colors.
susan s.