Thursday, October 18, 2012

ISSC38 and TSGA - Grim Birthday Greetings


Hey everyone! Thanks for coming by today! I have a bit of an unconventional birthday card that is undoubtedly parallel to my terrible sense of humor ;) This perfectly adorable grim reaper is from the Hauntingly Delightful set from There She Goes :) It's my favourite image from the set and since I don't make/handout Halloween cards, I thought that it would be perfect for one of those "Over the Hill" birthday parties :D


I paired this image with this week's ISSC38 iSpy Sketch Challenge. The challenge is brought to us from  Rosemary D. (rosigrld at SCS) and is inspired by this card.  I loved this challenge for the simplicity of the sketch - it fit in perfectly with my lack of time to create a more elaborate card ;)

Thanks for coming by and if you would like to see what the Special Agents created for your inspiration, then please visit these links :D
  

2 comments:

Gabi MeWi said...

Perfect birthdaycard for black-humored people...

littlebitoftoto said...

What a wonderful idea to make this a birthday card....I love it...