Thursday, August 9, 2012

ISSC28 - If friends were flowers...


It's Friday and that means it's time for another iSpy Sketch Challenge! This week's ISSC28 is brought to us by Mary Brown (stampercamper @ SCS)  and is based on this card.


For this card I actually combined 2 sets by There She Goes. I used a sentiment from the  Dream a New Dream set and the flower from the World's Best set. I combined the two with my Simple Stories paper pad and I love how this card came together! It's been a while since I made a somewhat elegant looking card and this one is kind of elegant with a big touch of shabby :D


Thanks for coming by today! Don't forget to check out the goodies that these lovely ladies created for you as well - they never disappoint! :D

Card Recipe:

Stamps: There She Goes - World's Best and Dream a New Dream
Paper: Gina K, Suede, Watercolour, Simple Stories DP
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Pearls, Leaf Stick Pins, Ribbon, Seam Binding, Corner Chomper, Water Brush, Tombows, Dimensionals, Chalk Pencil

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the vividness of color you attain! So striking~

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous colors/coloring and oh so perfect stitching!!

Christyne said...

I love that big awesome embellishment and those leaf pins are just fabulous!! Wonderful card!!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, your flower and bow are stunning. I love the papers you choose.

Arielle H Gordon said...

SO SO Gorgeous! Love that flower - it looks real!

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Kim, ahh I will have to stamp for the new sketch but stamped all day at my stamp-a-stack of Christmas cards. Not sure if I have it in me.
LOL! stamping is my life as a su demo. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. You are sweet.
Hugs, Bev