Thursday, June 14, 2012

ISSC20 - Spread Your Wings


Hey everyone! Welcome back for another iSpy Sketches challenge and this week's  ISSC20 is from Lori Boyd (3Bugs&Me @ SCS) and is based on this card.  Lori's card was just so pretty that we had to use her card as our inspiration!
 

After much fighting with my creation, it didn't turn out how I was hoping it would but it will do in a pinch. I really wanted my rainbow/leafy background to pop a little more but I was pressed for time - leave it to me to procrastinate right up until the last minute ;) I was making a card instead of packing for camping like I was supposed to be doing...priorities you know ;)


Thanks for coming by today and as always, pop on by these lovely ladies blogs and see what they have been up too :D




Card Recipe:

Stamps: There She Goes - Poppies, Spread Your Wings & Recollections (Leaves)
Paper: Gina K, Black, Water Colour, MME, Basic Grey
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Saffron, Mustard, Baja, Teal, Purple, Rust
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders, Spellbinders, Dies, Clear Embossing Powder, Ribbon, Buttons, Sponges, Tombows, Chalk Pencil, Taylored Expressions Gems, Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter, Twine

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just adore your vivid coloring -- this is just a stunning card as always!

Carol L said...

The coloring looks AHmazing!!! Such a pretty card!

Vickie Z said...

DO in a pinch!!!! Fabulous BG coloring with the leaves and gorgeous butterfly!