Thursday, May 17, 2012

ISSC16 - Just another day in paradise!


Hi everyone! It's Friday and that means it's time for another iSpy Sketches Challenge and this week it's the There She Goes Again week over at the TSG Blog :) For those who don't know what that is, it's where the Trendsetters make new cards with some of the older There She Goes sets! For my card I chose to use the Life's a Beach set because I really want to be on an island in the middle of no where right now...it's been a long week, what can I say? :)


This week's iSpy Sketches Challenge ISSC16 is from Dyane Fogleboch (Precious Stamps @ SCS) and is based on this card. I decided to be a little bit different and flip the sketch so that the bulk of my card was towards the bottom.  I water coloured the island and palm trees with my tombows and then I masked off the image so that I could sponge the ocean and sky background in :)


Thank you so much for coming by today and don't forget to pop by both the TSG Blog and all of the iSpy Special Agents blogs below to see what they have been up to :)



Card Recipe:

Stamps: There She Goes - Life's a Beach
Paper: Gina K, Water Colour, Chocolate, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, American Craft
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Baja, Teal, Pacific Pointe, Navy
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Dies, Buttons, SU Label Punch, Tombows, Water Brush, Sponges, Chalk Pencil, Corner Chomper, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

You have using water coloring DOWN! This is just stunning with the depth you achieve! Stunning card!

Vickie Z said...

Nothing to say....speechless!