Thursday, April 19, 2012

TSGA - Dadisms Thank You!


Hi everyone! It's time for the TSG There She Goes Again week where we feature some of our much loved older sets and create new cards with them :) I chose the set called Dadisms and used both the sentiment and the window stamp from it to make a Thank You card :)


The winder features some paper piecing on the frame and the curtains and then I water coloured the "outdoors" with my tombows. To add a bit of shading, I used my chalk pencil for some shadows and my mustard re-inker for some additional detail on the pleats in the curtains.

That's it for now and thanks for coming by today to see my card :) I will now be crawling back into bed where my germ riddled self will spend the rest of the day buried under my down quilt with my dog while using every single Kleenex in the house while reading a good book and sulking quietly ;) Have a great weekend everyone!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: There She Goes - Dadisms
Paper: Gina K, Black, Water Colour, My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Mustard, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders, Button, Twine, Clear Embossing Folder, Xyron, Chalk Pencil, Tombows, Dimensionals, Sponges, SU Circle Punch

No comments: