Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wild About You!


This week I officially immersed myself back into card making...design teams and all :) I am thrilled to announce that I am once again a Trendsetter for There She Goes! It's great to be home because I have really missed these ladies!

There She Goes just announced their new team and not only do I get to work with most of the same fabulous stampers again but now there are some new fabulous ladies joining the team with me and they are: Kim O'Connell, Laurel Seabrook, Wendy Ramlakhan, and last but not least, the very talented Candace Pierce :)


So to celebrate being a Trendsetter again, I decided to make a card with the TSG Zoo-pendous set with the very fitting sentiment of "Wild about you". Because I love everything about Jessica Knutsen and the rest of the girls at TSG! Did I mention that I'm thrilled to be back? Home, sweet home! :D

Card Recipe:

Stamps: There She Goes Zoo-pendous
Paper: Gina K, Water Colour, We Are Memory Keepers, 3 Bugs
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Caramel, RD Vintage Photo
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Scissors, Clear Embossing Powder, Tombow Dual Brush Pens, Water Brush, Chalk, Glossy Accents, Ribbon, Button, Stick Pins, Corner Chomper.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Kim, This is absolutely adorable! Love your work! You are UBER talented! Glad I found iSpy Sketches and your personal blog! Thanks for inspiring me!

Danielle Daws said...

Woohoo! So glad you're back with TSG! LOVE this card. :-)

Melyssa said...

OMG!! His spots look like they are popping off!! Your colouring is off the charts.