Friday, November 19, 2010

Bellarific Funky Bamboo Sketches


Great title isn't it? ;) For this week's Bellarific Challenge over at Bloggabella, Cathabella gave us this fantastic sketch to work with.


As fabulous as this sketch is, I totally forgot about it until yesterday! *GASP* I know! I was hanging out on Facebook when I realized that I hadn't done my challenge card for today so I raced down to my craft room and pulled out my handy, dandy Funky Bamboo stamp so that I could quickly make a sponged scene. 

This card came together fairly quickly with some Basic Grey Indian Summer papers and a scrap of K&Co paper. Instead of a square card, I changed up the shape to a regular A2 because it fit with my image the best. It's all kind of squished on the card but I like the look anyway ;)

This is a short and sweet post because I have my little girl home with me today because she's sick and she's been begging me to watch a movie with her so... I have to run. Before I leave, next week's Bellarific Challenge is to make an all white card with just the main image that has colour...think Christmas and that should get the ball rolling for you! :D 

Have a great day everyone!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Stamping Bella - Funky Bamboo
Paper: Gina K, Black, Water Colour, Basic Grey DP, K&Co DP
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Rose, Razzleberry, Eggplant, Pumpkin, Saffron, Rust, Suede
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders, Sponges, Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder, Brads

3 comments:

Piali said...

Amazing creation Kim!!!
Love the rich colors...beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous. Love the colors and of course the sponging.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!