Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

This of course would be in reference to back to school! Yes it is certainly that time of year again and the doors have opened for the fall semester over at My Creative Classroom, and guess who's back with some more classes? ;)


Classes for Fall 2010:



Water Colouring with Tombow Markers: Starting Tuesday, September 21st and will run weekly for 6 weeks. Cost is $50 USD and online classes are through My Creative Classroom.

Click here for more details on this class.





Sponged Ink Backgrounds: Starting Tuesday, November 2cnd and will run weekly for 4 weeks. Cost is $30 USD and online classes are through My Creative Classroom.

Click here for more details on this class.

I'm excited to be able to bring you these classes again as I didn't think that I would be able to teach this fall due to some home renovations that my husband and I had planned. We have since worked out a schedule to accommodate everything and I'm back in the classroom for the start up of the Water Colouring with Tombows class on September 21st. The last day to enroll for this class is October 1st. This is a 6 week long class with a new lesson uploaded once a week.

I am also teaching the Sponged Ink Backgrounds class starting November 2cnd. You will have until November 13th to enroll and this is a 4 week class that will have a new lesson uploaded weekly.

Thank you to everyone who emailed both MCC and myself to enquire about my classes! I have the best students ever!

If you have any questions regarding online learning, please feel free to email me and I hope to see you all in class :D

post signature

No comments: