Sunday, May 30, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Scripture Children




Welcome back to another day of the Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks :) Today I actually have 2 sets to preview, so pop back in here later for the Medallion de Fleur sample. This gorgeous children silhouettes are from a brand spankin' new set called Scripture Children that will be released on June 1st. For a complete view of the set, pop on by the Clearly iStamp blog.



This card came together with such an unusual colour combo because I pulled the colours out of the already made sunset sponged background that I had left over from teaching my sponging class over at MCC. I was able to just trim the scene down using a nestability, re-sponge the edges and then add my stamped/embossed cut out children silhouettes. I then attacked my scrap bin looking for something that would match...and well...this was the final product ;)

Thanks for coming by today and remember to check back in a little later for my Medallion de Fleur sample. Until then, there are so many more gorgeous cards for your viewing pleasure, just click the links below and leave a little love along the way :)



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps - Scripture Children
Paper: Gina K, Basic Black, Water Colour, Scraps of Misc. Papers
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Not Quite Navy, Banana, Pumpkin, Mustard, Cocoa
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders, Spellbinders Dies, Powder Puff Ribbon, Sponges, Clear Embossing Powder

post signature

6 comments:

Becky said...

Stunning! Love this card and all the rich colors.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Amazing creation, Kim!

Christine said...

Beautiful!

TracyJ said...

Love this card!

Brandy said...

Goodness Gracious Kim. (I hope you don't mind my adressing you by your first name. I feel like I know you - no I'm not a stalker - just a long time admirer of your blog and your work.) Anyways. You NEVER cease to amaze me with each post I open. But this. This is a card apart. Stunning! Absolutely so!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the sponged sunset background. It really makes the children pop!