Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Nice Neighborhood



Welcome back for day 2 of the Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks :) I have 2 new sets to show off today and the first one is a delightful set called Nice Neighborhood. It's been designed to welcome new neighbors and making those change of address cards! I was so excited to see this set come out because we have quite a few new people moving into the area this month and I needed to get started on some "Welcoming" cards for them!




I was up to my usual paper tole and watercolouring antics with this one but was a little perplexed when it came to playing along with our DT challenges! I always have a goal to get those tackled first so off I went and made this one to fit with one of our colour challenges of any shades of browns and greens. I managed to find some designer papers that fit the bill and even worked in some of my almost forgotten hodgepodge hardware *Yay me* lol





That's it for this morning's eye candy, but don't forget to pop back here later today to see the last creation of the day which is one of my new sets :0) See you then!



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps - Nice Neighborhood
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Watercolour, Basic Grey DP, K&Co. DP, My Mind's Eye Dp
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders, Nestabilities, Cloud Stencil, Hodgepodge Hardware, Sponges, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Clear Emobssing Powder, Corner Rounder, Aqua Painter, Tombow Markers



CHALLENGES: Colour Challenge (Greens, Browns and Ivory)

post signature

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow! That word always pops out of my mouth when I see your finished projects. This is beautiful, Kim ;D

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Kim!
I love your watercoloring!

Blessings, Maria

Becky said...

This is just gorgeous, your coloring just blow's me away, I think you need to do a tutorial :)

Christine said...

What a super card! So nice to welcome new neighbors too!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Kim! Love your "Nice Neighborhood" sample...great layout, too.

Lisa Lara said...

Your fabulous blending of colors just makes this card Kim. Wow.