Monday, December 29, 2008

CDS Sneak Peek - Charliene Cowgirl


Giddy up! Meet Charlies cousin, Charliene :) She's a filly full of cowgirl attitude! She is one of the January releases for Clear Dollar stamps called Charliene Cowgirl and this cowgirl never forgets to wear her boots *wink*



Charliene likes to show off at the ranch with her modeling abilities even if it includes adding a barrel for a prop! Her favorite colour is red and she has had her hat, saddle and boots custom made just for her - lol.


Laurie challenged the DT to make a card or box that included something that dangled, so I added this super cute horse shoe charm :) I used my new labels dies from Clear Dollar Stamps to create my backdrop for the filly and added stitching around everything. I wanted a western feel to the card so there was a whole lot of sponging and distressing going on! Don't forget to take a hop, skip and jump around to all the other CD Stamps DT to see what they have been creating!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps - Charliene Cowgirl
Paper: PTI White, Chocolate Chip CS, Watercolour, Cosmo Cricket DP, K&CO DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Versa Mark, Re-Inkers
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Labels Nestabilities, Ribbon, Twine, Charm, Craft Knife, Clear Embossing Powder, Eyelets, Aqua Painter, Re-Inkers

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one fabulous card. Your colours are amazing as well as the layout. Such detail......Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! The colors are so vibrant- love the overall look of this card. Hahahaha I would love if the stamp came with a guarentee that my cards would be gorgeous like yours!!!!! TFS

Shelly Schmidt

Anonymous said...

Girl, you have serious MAD talent...you know that?!!!??!! I am blown away every time I come here!! This card happens to be one my all time favorites though! The texture and all of the fantastic details you add are just amazing! YOU are amazing!

Shirley said...

Your horse is adorable and I love the colors and the layers too!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulous---Charliene looks fabby and vintage, love it all!

hugz,
Suzanne

Amy said...

I love this card. The colours are excellent together, the layout is fabulous as usual and you are one heck of a good sewer!