Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CC192 - Footprints


I didn't have enough time yesterday to participate in the Colour Challenge CC192 over at SCS, so I tackled that task today! I love the colours that were chosen: Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery.


While trying to fall asleep last night, I was trying to think of an image that would work with the challenge colour pallet. I should also mention that I was so cold when I went to bed last night that I was frantically trying to think of a way to get back to Maui! It's only been 2.5 weeks since being there and I miss the cloudless days and warmth of the sun!...This all brought me to my ODBD Footprints in the Sand set!



I actually masked off most of the stamp except for the very bottom corner to stamp just a few footsteps and some beach :) I really didn't want to use any words on this card...just capture the serenity and the memories of playing at the beach!



Just for some giggles I thought I would show you my sweet baby nephew's footprints *wink*. This photo was taken on our last day in Maui while we spent all day at the beach - Man, I love baby toes :)

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs - Footprints in the Sand
Paper: Papertrey White, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray, Unknown DP Scraps, Watercolour
Ink: Basic Gray, Versa Mark, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Night of Navy
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Jump Rings, Charm, Grosgrain Ribbon, Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Sponges, Dimensionals

post signature

1 comment:

Jami said...

wow - I love how you showcased the image - and what a fun little charm!!
hugs, Jami