Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweet three and blog candy winner...

My sweet baby girl turned three today and to celebrate we took the kids over to the Vancouver Aquarium. Ashlynn really wanted to see 'Nemo' and she got to see a whole lot more! These are some pictures that I took earlier today....she's looks so grown up now....Whaaaa!!!!

Ashlynn wouldn't look at the camera long enough for me to snap a picture because she was already plotting to run off somewhere else!


This is one of my very first baby, Taiton! He's 4 1/2 now and he's a little firecracker with a sweet baby face :)


Both of my children LOVE Thomas the Tank Engine so of course we had to ride the miniature train at Stanley park! I just thought that I would share a few pictures of my little one's while they are still little (they grow up too fast for my liking!)

As promised, I will now announce the winner of my Peace on Earth Blog Candy....Congratulations
Annelies!!! She was the random comment generator #29 :)

Happy Birthday! The life experience I learned a lot from is my trip to Uganda. Since I came back I know my problems are only small. Here's my link: http://scrapannelies.blogspot.com/2008/09/kims-blog-candy.html
Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Annelies, I will be contacting you to find out where in Belgium to mail your stamps! Thank you everyone for participating in my Blog candy and sharing your very moving life experiences with me whether they were good or bad...

I read all of the comments and was touched that so many of you could open up and share with me something that has made you who you are today - I wish that I had a blog candy for everyone! I am off to bed in a few minutes as it was a really long day and my bed is calling for me ;)

Goodnight Everyone!

post signature

5 comments:

Annelies said...

Thanks for picking me, Kim! I've send you an e-mail. Hugs, Annelies

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful children! You've been truly blessed!

Jami said...

Oh my Kim...your kids are so adorable!! My boys grew up on Thomas, I can still hear George Carlins voice...
big hugs, Jami

Violet said...

oh my goodness, they are SO BIG!! i wish we could just keep them little for a little bit longer.

Shirley said...

What wonderful and beautiful children. Thank you for sharing.