Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

Oh my, I've been tagged and now what to do! Rosette over at Craftingmagic's Crafting World and Michelle at Mommy Time have both tagged me with the 7 things that you may or may not already know about me. Here are the rules, and at the end of my post I will tag my victims...er...friends that I would like to know more about ;) lol


Tagging Game Rules:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


Here is my 7 things...

1. I have always been crafty and ready to jump into anything craft related with both feet first. Some of the things that I like to do besides paper crafting is: Embroidery, Quilting, Stained Glass, Tole Painting, Children's Mural Painting and Watercolour Painting

2. When I first met Bill (my husband) I thought that he was somebody that I already knew and it took him half of the evening to convince me otherwise!! lol

3. I secretly want to be Martha Stewart but fail miserably at the good housekeeping and would prefer to be her without the jail time!

4. My full name is Kimberly Ann and I had never met another Kimberly Ann until I moved to the city where I now live. The day I moved here as a child, I made friends with another Kimberly Ann and the street where I now reside, there are 3 Kimberly Ann's, 2 Ian's, 2 Bills and 2 Kelly's all within 6 houses of each other and most of our last name's all start with the letter" T (my poor mailman doesn't know if he is coming or going some days!!! lol)

5. My favourite colour is green

6. I grew up in a zoo...well, not really, but it's sounds good doesn't it? lol - The most animals we have ever had in my mom's house at one time was 32!!! We had 1 turtle, 3 birds (Cockatiel, Mustache Parakeet & Blue Fronted Amazon Parrot), 1 dog (Sheltie) 20 fish and 6 bunnies. My mom called our house "Lil's Zoo"

7. I only failed one class in High School and that was math...so if the above addition doesn't add up right then you know why!!!! lol

So, now that you know some useless information about me, I know cordially invite these lovely group of ladies to share somethings about themselves:

  1. Tosha
  2. Laurie
  3. Kelley
  4. Jami
  5. Cindy
  6. Judy
  7. Lorelie

That's it for now and stay tuned for some lovely creations coming your way...that's what I have been busy working on :)


post signature


6 comments:

Jami said...

We've got a lot in common...my favorite color is green, and I wish I were Martha Stewart too!! Thanks for tagging me...I'll post later on.
hugs, Jami

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You honor me Kim!! Thank you so much. It was a joy reading your seven facts!! Happy Stamping!!!! :o)

Rosette said...

Thanks for your lovely 7 facts... even though they may seem useless, but we get to know each other better, sort of.. cause I feel I have got a lot of blogging friends, which I think would be a joy to know "physically".. hang out together for a chat etc...but that won't happen, so at least we'll know each other better by sharing not only our craft creations, but also some "useless information! " :))

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading this things about you... you crack me up! I'm afraid mine will probably be much less interesting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! I finally had a chance to leave a comment on your blog. I love it! It's very interesting and fun...I'll be back!

Blessings,
Linda

Mothermark said...

I just tagged and snagged my 7 victims! Snort! I had to write a story with 7 chapters! Hee! Thanks for tagging me....you're just lucky I didn't know I was playing tag...you'da never caught me! Snort!

Not really, I am old and can't run! Thanks for the honor! Considering the game of tag came from you really gives me a thrill just knowing I am even in your head!head!!!