Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who wants to see a sneak peek?

First of all who in the world doesn't want a sneak peak at something before it is to be released? - Especially for us stampers who have to raid the couch crevices and their husbands pants pockets to scrape together enough cash, so that we can be prepared to purchase new releases!!! Shh, don't tell my Billy that I do that! lol....Some times he is very confused in thinking that he thought that he had some spare change...(insert wicked grin and laugh here) Ahhh, what we stampers won't do for some new rubber!

Ok, enough babble! I have a gorgeous sneak peek for you! It's a set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Cruisin' Classic.


I have to confess that this is the car of my dreams! I love a classic convertible '57 Chevy and this one is the perfect colour! I have put crystal effects over the "paint" so that it is so glossy just like it was freshly detailed. The car has been paper toled and it really pops :) This set will be available for purchase as of Sept. 1/08!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps - Cruisin' Classic
Paper: Papertrey White, Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, K&Co DP
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark, Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, SU Markers, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Eyelets, Embossing Powder, Gel Pen

post signature




8 comments:

Janette said...

this is beautiful! I simply must know how on earth you get your stitching to perfect and straight?

Kevin Renz said...

Love what you did with this set.

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! You know I love your cards, you color everything so realistic! Your stitching is adds so much, thanks for sharing!

Jukie said...

Oh your card is wonderful! I cant wait to get my dirty little hands on that set.........hmm just need to figure out how to get in the house without HIM knowing about...mind you I will be using them to make him cards so I might say they are actually for him!**wink**

Michelle said...

Very cool ~~ funny about the change ~~ luckily my hubby leaves his change on the dresser so I don't have to scrounge ~~ it's right there for me :)

As someone said, your stitching is perfect. I'm really wanting a sewing machine (as I already told you) but I know my stitching will never be this perfect!!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

This is a really nice card! Great colors and I love the clean lines on it!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute, Kim! Love the details!

Jenny Gropp said...

Awesome!
With the paper design and image--- the car is coming right off the card!