Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wanna have some fun? - Artful INKables invites you...


The Artful INKables gang has decided that it was high time to bring in some challenges to the public and we invite you to participate! This week, Beth was the challenge hostess and it was her job to pick these lovely colours! The challenge was to use Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow and Close to Cocoa in a card together. For more details, check out the Artful INKables blog!


Please include ARTINK (all capitals) in the keywords when you upload to Splitcoast Stampers. By having consistant keywords, we will be sure not to miss anyone's wonderful creations! Don't forget to stop by and visit the rest of the gang's blogs to get some inspiration and to say hello!

Beth
Julia
Pam
Jennifer


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Artful INKables - Bloomin' Beauties
Paper: Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Papertrey White, My Minds EyeDP, Watercolour
Ink: Blush Blossom, Versa Mark, Basic Black, SU Markers
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Half Pearls, Stickles, Dimensionals, Embossing Powders, Fold-em Template, Aqua Painter, Sponges

post signature


14 comments:

Julia Aston said...

beautiful cutaway circle on this Kim! love the sewing and wonderful pearls! Great card for the color challenge!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I didn't realize the template would turn out so beautifully.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work, I love the dimension of everything, and such a beautiful card. I love it!

Judy Rozema said...

HOLY COW GIRL! This is incredible!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim, I truly am amazed with how talented you are. All the detail in your work is incredible!!

Anonymous said...

this card is stunning. I love the layout and all the beautiful details

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!! This just blew me out of the water!!! Gorgeous!

zcdl said...

Beautiful..Beautiful..Beautiful :)

Sonya said...

Your blog is awesome...I just love all of your cards. They are just fabulous.

Ive added your blog addy to my blog under "featured blogs" I hope that is ok...if not let me know.

Sonya

http://sonya121.blogspot.com/

Amy Sheffer said...

Incredible!! Love all the detail and dimension!

pammyrn said...

Oh my, Kim. You truly are an artist. Your work is beyond words. Someday when I grow up I want to be just like you.

Hugs Pam

Unknown said...

Kim! Holy Moley! This card might be your most amazing yet!

You were the Card of the Week, over at www.Card of the Week.com. You can see the original post at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/07/card-of-the-w-5.html

I included a picture of your card and links to your blog and the original posting. Please let me know if this is OK!

Keep up the AMAZING work!

Beth Thomas said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the challenge! Trying to catch up a bit on blogging and I love what you've been up to (as always.) I especially like you princess card (that is one of my fav sets and I use it alot having 2 daughters.) Hope you have a super week!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Okay. I'm hooked. I'm definately subscribing. Your work rocks!