Friday, June 13, 2008

Newest Design Team Member for....


I was so excited when I opened up my email and there was an invitation to be on the Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team!!!!! I don't even know where to begin! I was hoping to celebrate by making a card with one of their stamps, but my order that I ordered a couple of days ago has yet to arrive :( It was so hoping that they would be here today!

Please stop by the Clear Dollar Stamp store and check out all the fun stamp sets! Also, be sure to stop by Laurie's blog Clearly Delightful to see a complete list of the new Design Team Members :) Stay tuned for some fun creations with these stamps!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to work with you! You are WAY talented girl! I just love your artwork and wish I had the time it looks like it takes you.

Jane said...

Congrats Kim, glad to have you join us!

Jane

Erin Bigler said...

Welcome to the team, Kim! I just LOVE your blog, and your work is stunning...hope to get to know you better in the coming months!

Dawn said...

Hi Kim
I saw your blog featured on Inspirational and thought I would visit and am so glad I did, your cards are stunning with so much detail and the photgraphy is gorgeous.
Can I add your blog to mine??
I will definitely be back to visit.

Thanks

Dawn

Vickilyn said...

Congratulations!!!

I hope you get your stamps soon!! I hate the waiting game - especially when it's for NEW STAMPS!!

Vicki