Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Design Team Assignment!



I really think that I must be dreaming! I opened up my email the other day and there was a lovely note from Kelley Holland the owner of ODBD! She was so sweet in commenting on my creations and then she asked if I would like to be a part of her Design Team! I had to blink a couple of times to make sure that I was reading things right :) Her stamps have phenomenal images and come in cling and wood mounted (learn something new everyday!) lol I accepted of course and now I have a very busy summer ahead...thank goodness my craft studio is downstairs where it stays nice and cool!



post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to you, Kim!! I am so excited to have you join us. I cannot wait to see your first card made with my stamps!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Congratulations Kim! what an honor to be sought out and asked - and for such a great company - those stamps will be great to design with!

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations!! I love their stamps and I know they will be thrilled to have you!

Violet said...

you amaze me my dear! I really don't know where you find the time.
love all the cards.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

No surprise here!! Your work is fabulous!! You're going to have many companies knocking at your door!! Congratulations. They're blessed to have you!! I love their stuff too and look forward to seeing what you create with their beautiful images and sentiments!!

Chris said...

Congratulations Kim and as previously posted I'm not surprised either! I'm sure this is only the start of things for you. Love all your latest cards and look forward to seeing your designs for ODBD who's stamps are just wonderful.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Awesome news! You are one busy lady!