
...that all the yummy stamps that I have been showing you are now released for purchase at Clear Dollar Stamps and Our Daily Bread Designs!!!
I nominate Charlie for the horse of the year! Look at him volunteering his time to give Rudolph a vacation! He's the leader of this pack in Clear Dollar Stamps - Charlie Reindeer Games that was released earlier today!!

What's not to love about this set? Charlie is all decked out in his festive gear, towing a rather fashionable sleigh and distributing loads of loot including his favourite variety of carrots ;) - What a guy!

Charlie and his bag 'o goodies has been paper toled, and the brown panel has been run through my cuttlebug and then distressed with some sandpaper. I of course added stickles to all the matting to give it a bit of an icy feel as well as some gel pen snow :)
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps - Charlie Reindeer Games
Paper: Papertrey White, Baha Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Inique Boutique DP, Watercolour
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark, Sahara Sand, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Baha Breeze, Not Quite Navy, SU Markers
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Sandpaper, Stickles, Dimensionals, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Snowflake Dimensional Stickers, Brads, Organdy Ribbon, Swarovski Crystal, Silver Cord, Embossing Powder
Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous! Great job.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely nothing not to love about this set.....and this card.....and all your cards.......
ReplyDeleteSooo pretty ~~ love the sparkly snow!!
ReplyDeleteoooh very lovely card :)
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a great card, I love the colors, the sparkle, the horse! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteWow!! This is gorgeous!!!! I love your work!
ReplyDeleteI love how saturated the colors look. Beautiful job.
ReplyDeleteThis is just precious! I love your artwork and the embellishments are lovely with this.
ReplyDelete